Friday 14 June 2013

25 facts about me

So I thought I should really let you guys know me a little better before I start blogging so here are 25 facts about me :)
  1. I was born in South West London but now live in a little town called Hereford in the West Midlands
  2. When I'm not at Uni I live with my parents and my older brother
  3. I have two beautiful cats called Sally and Tango
  4. Tango
    Sally
  5. I study Spanish and Italian at Lancaster Uni
  6. From the ages of 3-18 I went to dance schools to do ballet modern tap and jazz
  7. My favourite flower is an orchid
  8. My favourite meal is Chilli con carne
  9. My favourite food is philadelphia - I can't live without it
  10. I am obsessed with Disney movies and still own most of them on VHS
  11. I also love everything Hunger Games - especially Josh Hutcherson
  12. I am a total drama queen/ diva and when I was little I wanted to grow up to be an actress or a ballerina
  13. When I was little people would say I had footballers legs because they were so covered in bruises - I am very clumsy
  14. At university I am in the Glee Society and I am their publicity officer
  15. When I leave Uni I want to travel South America and then live and work in Spain
  16. My favourite place in the world is Seville in Spain
  17. I am seriously afraid of spiders 
  18. The thing I miss most about home is my mum's roast dinner 
  19. My guilty pleasure tv show is Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (you'd better redneckonize)
  20. My favourite actress is Jennifer Lawrence
  21. I love all of the Harry Potter movies and went to the Warner Bros studio tour last year
    Outside Ollivanders
  22. My favourite colour is purple 
  23. If I could have any animal in the world as a pet I would choose a tiger or an elephant
  24. I get scared really easily and have never made it through a whole horror movie without hiding under a blanket
  25. My hair is naturally curly/frizzy and it takes ages to straighten!!!
  26. I may say I'm organised but I am insanely messy (my flatmates would agree)
So I hope you know me a bit better now :)
x

2 comments:

  1. No way are you at Lancaster uni!? Me too! And your cats are gorgeous.
    I hope you're well?
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, small world!!!
      I'm good thanks how are you?
      Thanks for the compliment about my cats - I love them to pieces!! And I'll make sure to check out your blog.
      Hopefully some day we'll bump into each other on campus :) xx

      Delete